Replacement Dell P/N PC531 AC Adapter 65Watt 19.5V 3.34A
Manufacturer: 3rd Party
Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
Output: DC19.5V 3.34A
Power: 65W Max
DC Connecter (Barrel) size:
Internal Diameter: 5.0mm
External Diameter: 7.4mm
With central smart-pin inside
Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord.
Brand New Replacement Product, works as genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!!
Full 12 months warranty!!
Compatible Part Number:
Dell Inspiron 1501, 300m, 500m, 6000, 6000 Essential, 6000 Extreme, 6000 Superior, 600m, 630m, 630m Mobile Advanced, 630m Mobile Central, 630m Mobile Extreme, 6400, 6400 Dual Core, 6400 Essential, 6400 Extreme, 6400 Platinum, 6400 Single Core, 6400 Superior, 640m, 640m Dual Core, 640m Mobile Advanced, 640m Single Core, 700m, 710m, E1405, E1505, XPS M1210, XPS M1210 Entry, XPS M1210 Mobile Essential, XPS M1210 Mobile Superior Class, XPS M140 ¦ Dell Latitude D410, D410 Advanced, D410 Burner, D410 Essential, D420, D420 BURNER, D420 Essential, D500, D505, D510, D510 Advanced, D510 Burner, D510 Essential, D520, D520 Advanced, D520 BASE, D520 BURNER, D520 Essential, D600, D610, D610 Advanced, D610 Burner, D610 Essential, D620, D620 BURNER, D620 Essential Plus, D800, D810, D810 Advanced, D810 Burner, D810 Essential ¦ Dell XPS M1210, M1210 Entry
* Sealed for protection against moisture and high humidity
* Designed to filter input line voltage spikes or surges
* Exclusive internal safety features protect your notebook from electrical hazards
* Output over voltage limiting
* Output current limited
* Output short circuit shutdown
* Internal over temperature shut down
About the AC Adapter
1. You can connect the AC adapter with your computer either turned on or off.
2.The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors vary among countries. Before you use AC power in a foreign country, you may need to obtain a new power cable designed for use in that country.
3. If the computer is connected to a Dell docking device, you can run the computer on AC power by connecting the AC adapter to the docking device.
4. If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery installed, the AC adapter charges the battery (if needed) and then maintains the battery's charge.
5. To avoid overheating the AC adapter when powering the computer or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area, such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.