Replacement Dell P/N DF266 AC/DC Adapter 90Watt 19.5V 4.62A
Manufacturer: 3rd Party
Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
Output: DC19.5V 4.62A
Power: 90W Max
DC Connecter (Barrel) size:
Internal Diameter: 5.0mm
External Diameter: 7.4mm
With central smart-pin
Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord.
Brand New Replacement Product, works as genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!!
Full 12 months warranty!!
Compatible Part Number:
Latitude 100L, Latitude D400, Latitude D410, Latitude D420, Latitude D430, Latitude D500, Latitude D510, Latitude D520, Latitude D530, Latitude D531, Latitude D600, Latitude D610, Latitude D620, Latitude D630, Latitude D630 ATG, Latitude D630 XFR, Latitude D630c, Latitude D631, Latitude D800, Latitude D810 Discrete, Latitude D810 (Integrated Graphics), Latitude D810 (Radeon x600 Graphics), Latitude D810U Integrated, Latitude D820, Latitude D830, Latitude X300,
Precision M2300, Precision M4300, Precision M6300, Precision Mobile WorkStation M65, Precision WorkStation (D-SERIES), PRECISION WORKSTATION M20, Precision WorkStation M4300, Precision WorkStation M60, Precision WorkStation M65, Precision WorkStation M70, M90,
Studio 1535, Studio 1536, Studio 1735,
Vostro 1400, Vostro 1500, Vostro 1510, Vostro 1700, Vostro 1710,
XPS M1330, XPS M1530, XPS M1710, M1730,
Plus Many More!
* Sealed for protection against moisture and high humidity
* Designed to filter input line voltage spikes or surges
* Exclusive internal safety features protect your notebook from electrical hazards
* Output over voltage limiting
* Output current limited
* Output short circuit shutdown
* Internal over temperature shut down
About the AC Adapter
1. You can connect the AC adapter with your computer either turned on or off.
2.The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors vary among countries. Before you use AC power in a foreign country, you may need to obtain a new power cable designed for use in that country.
3. If the computer is connected to a Dell docking device, you can run the computer on AC power by connecting the AC adapter to the docking device.
4. If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery installed, the AC adapter charges the battery (if needed) and then maintains the battery's charge.
5. To avoid overheating the AC adapter when powering the computer or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area, such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.
- laptop chargerReview by Lee
Quality Price Value
- Works Just RightReview by Joseph Grajera
Price Value Quality
- GoodReview by charles talley
Quality Price Value