Replacement Dell 90Watt AC Adapter 19.5V 4.62A PA-10 Family with Power Cord
Manufacturer: 3rd Party
Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
Output: DC19.5V 4.62A
Power: 90W Max
DC Connecter (Barrel) size:
Internal Diameter: 5.0mm
External Diameter: 7.4mm
With central smart-pin
Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord.
Brand New Replacement Product, works as genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!!
Full 12 months warranty!!
Compatible Part Number:
1150, 1410, 1420, 1427, 1428, 1440, 1470, 1501, 1520, 1525, 1526, 1546, 1564, 1570, 1720, 1721, 1750, 1764, 300m, 500m, 510m, 600m, 630m, 640m, 6000, 6400, 8500, 8600, 9200, 9300, 9400, E1505, E1705,
Dell Latitude Series:
100L, D400, D410, D420, D430, D500, D505, D510, D520, D530, D600, D610, D620, D630, D800, D810, D820, D830, X300, E5400, E5500, E6400, E6500,
Dell Precision Series:
M20, M60, M65, M70, M2300, M4300,
Dell Vostro Series:
1088, 1500, 1510, 1520, 1700, 1710, 1720,
Dell Studio Series:
1435, 1440, 1450, 1457, 1458, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1555, 1557, 1558, 1569, 1735, 1737, 1745, 1747, 1749
About the AC Adapter
1. You can connect the AC adapter with your computer either turned on or off.
2.The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors vary among countries. Before you use AC power in a foreign country, you may need to obtain a new power cable designed for use in that country.
3. If the computer is connected to a Dell docking device, you can run the computer on AC power by connecting the AC adapter to the docking device.
4. If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery installed, the AC adapter charges the battery (if needed) and then maintains the battery's charge.
5. To avoid overheating the AC adapter when powering the computer or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area, such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.
- works wellReview by Tumble
Quality Price Value
- GoodReview by Lorens
Price Value Quality