Replacement HP PA-1900-08R1 AC Adapter 90Watt 19V 4.74A Bullet-Shaped Plug
Manufacturer: 3rd Party
Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
Output: DC19V 4.74A
Power: 90W Max
DC Connecter size (Bullet-style Plug):
Internal Diameter: 1.7mm
External Diameter: 4.8mm
Item Includes: AC Adapter and Power Cord.
1. Overload protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Over temperature protection
4. Saving Power
Brand New Replacement Product, works as genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!!
Full 12 months warranty!!
Compatible Part Number:
HP Pavilion DV8000 Seires:
DV8000, DV8005, DV8010, DV8013, DV8026EA, DV8040, DV8080, DV8100, DV8110, DV8120, DV8130,DV8200,
DV8210, DV8230, DV8230CA, DV8240, DV8240US, DV8290, DV8290EA, DV8310, DV8320, DV8370, DV8400, DV8408,
HP Pavilion DV9000 Seires:
DV9000, DV9000EA, DV9000T, DV9000Z, DV9010, DV9010CA, DV9010EA, DV9010TX, DV9010US, DV9020, DV9020TX,
DV9020XX, DV9030, DV9040, DV9050, DV9050EA, DV9060EA, DV9060US, DV9070, DV9080, DV9085, DV9090, DV9095,
* Sealed for protection against moisture and high humidity
* Designed to filter input line voltage spikes or surges
* Exclusive internal safety features protect your notebook from electrical hazards
* Output over voltage limiting
* Output current limited
* Output short circuit protection
* Internal over temperature protection
About the AC Adapter
1. The HP Home & Home Office Store will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery
2. Mate with interchangeable cords for worldwide operations.
3. To avoid overheating the AC adapter when powering the computer or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area, such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.
- Very SatisfiedReview by James Hayes
Quality Price Value
And I received a quick follow-up email from the seller. That was a nice surprise.
All the reviews are right on. You can be confident in buying this product knowing that it will definitely work. (Posted on 11/29/11)
- GoodReview by John R. Long
Quality Price Value