24V 1.5Amp Battery Charger for IZIP Electric Scooter 3-Pin XLR Connector
Manufacturer: 3rd Party
Input: AC100-120V (50/60Hz 1.5A)
Output: DC 24V 1.5A
Power: 36W Max
DC Connecter size: Male 3-Pin XLR
Outlet: USA 2-prong cord included.
Status Display to show you if the battery is fully charged or not.
Short Circuit Protection. Full 12 months warranty!!
Compatible Part Number:
IZIP I200 Scooter
IZIP I300 Scooter
Our extensive inventory of components allows you to find every part needed to keep your IZIP scooter in tip-top shape. Just locate your IZIP model and browse our catalog. You will find all the parts you want.
Scooter Battery Charger Guide:
1. Always plug battery charger into scooter or bike before plugging into wall outlet. When charging is complete unplug charger from wall outlet before unplugging from scooter or bike.
2. To get the most life out of your scooter's batteries, recharge them immediately after every ride, even very small rides. Leaving a scooter battery in a partially discharged state for any amount of time lowers the useful life of the battery.
3. When a scooter is in storage, recharge the batteries at least every 3 months. The Amperage of the battery charger may be decreased for longer battery life, or increased for a quicker recharge time.
4. To preserve the life of the batteries use a slow rate battery charger whenever possible. If a scooter is driven for more than one battery cycle per day then using a smaller battery charger overnight, and a larger battery charger during the day is the best solution.
5. Do not use battery chargers with a higher Amp rating than the electric scooters original battery charger. These quick rate battery chargers are typically rated in the 3 Amp through 6 Amp power output range and recharge most electric scooter battery packs in 2-3 hours, however they will slightly lower the longevity of the battery pack when compared to using a slow rate battery charger.
- Good ChargerReview by daryl koedyker
Quality Price Value